Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Blogs recently set up

A friend of mine wanted me to set up a new blog for her to post her website graphics, so I did: It's called http://animated-gifs-central.blogspot.com . They don't have many free graphics on their site for you to use on your own site yet, but they were kind enough to make a special graphic for me for this site, since I'm graphically disenchanted myself.

You can see the new logo for the Runescape Newbie Guide at the top of the page. Ain't it neat?




I also set up two new blogs of my own which are designed to help people set up their own blogs, just like the ones I write in. Do you have ideas for entries on things I haven't covered, or haven't covered to your satisfaction? Make your own blog for free and join the Blogger blogging community, and then if you have questions or need some help on doing specific things with your Blogger site while still keeping your services free, head over to my new Website Tips and Tricks blog and leave a comment with your question.

Please note that all of my blogs have comment verification (the letters you have to type to confirm you're not a spam-bot) as well as comment MODERATION which means until I review your comment, it won't show up on the site. It's easier for me to make sure I find all the new comments this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home