Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Runescape For Sale List

I've decided to sell everything through the forums or the regular Player Market.

If you're interested, I have lots of the following jewelry for sale:

  • Rings of recoil
  • Rings of dueling
  • Rings of forging
  • Binding necklace
  • Games necklace
  • Tiara's

As of November 15, I am smithing 71, meaning I can make full bronze, iron, steel, and mith, and I am able to make addy axes and addy daggers. If you are able to supply me with enough ores or bars for me to make you equipment that you need, I will make them for you for free. If I have to supply any materials other than runes for teleporting between furnaces and anvils, we can work out a reasonable $$ rate for my time and efforts.