Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Runescape Newbie Guide Opinion Poll - Member or Non-Member?

Hey all! I used to have a Bravenet poll up on the site so I could find out more about the readership and be able to post things that are more targetted towards y'all, but Bravenet caused annoying pop-ups for folks who didn't even participate in their poll, so I took it down.

I've now found another Free Poll hosting provider I'd like to try out. It DOES have a pop-up (pop-under actually) when you vote, but at least now it's not popping up every time you see a poll on the website.

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote in my polls, because it would really help target my articles towards what you like and away from what you don't like.

To start, here's a poll inquiring about the Membership status of the readership. I write mainly non-member materials on this blog and I'm wondering if I should be doing more of the Member materials or not.

Thanks for your contribution!


What is your membership status with the online role playing game Runescape?
I am a Member
I am a Non-Member
I don't play
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 12:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am a non-member and am looking to be in a clan my mining is 25 my smithing is 18 and my crafting is 12 i would love to join your clan so please except me.

 
At 12/30/2005 08:30:00 PM , Blogger weber said...

Hi my user is waradam7 and waradam10 i hav 2 accounts they both hav over lvl 60 in all those stats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home