Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fishing, lvl 40 reward: Lobsters, Pt 2

(continued from part 1)

Reduced Battling Expenses
Healing is a part of going out exploring and taking on creatures in battle. You can't get out of needing healing unless you attack monsters WAY below your level, but at that point you're not getting much experience nor are you picking up many things from the corpses that you can sell for a little extra cash. If you fish and keep the cooked fish around, you don't have to BUY healing from anyone else, and even if you die, you could have a large collection of food to help you get going again.

Selling Fish For Profit

The fish shop in Port Sarim accepts a wide variety of RAW fish, and will pay you a bit for each of the fish you sell to them. The more of a certain type of fish they have, the less they'll pay you for that type of fish, so you may need to "world-hop" and find worlds where the fish shop is emptier in the specific fishes you're looking to sell.

I personally did a lot of fish selling when I was low level, as a way to get some cash for upgrading my equipment. I found that sardines sell really nicely at the fish shop, but I sold all types of fish there.

Once you're level 40 and beyond, you can fish for lobster and instead of selling them to the store, you can sell them for 200-250 per cooked lobster to the player market by advertising at banks. Be sure you have at least 100 COOKED lobster to make it worthwhile for players to buy from you, and that'll pay you 20-25k!!

I have done my own fishing and have a nice collection of lobster for my own battling needs. I never sell my lobster to players, but lobsters (or "lobbies" as they're also called) are very popular sources of healing for players and therefore it should be quite easy to sell your product to your friends or players hanging around in whatever bank you choose to visit.

Good luck and good fishing!

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 06:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i can sell 1k swordies for mill to my member friend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home