Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Opinion Poll: What Runescape skills need more entries?

Hey, I'm posting my third opinion poll tonight. This one is primarily aimed at Non Members but is equally useful on Member worlds, just doesn't cover Member world areas. Members are still welcome to vote, but this poll is about covering non-member areas. Future polls will cover Member areas.

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote in my polls, because it would really help target my articles towards what you like and away from what you don't like. Also, feel free to leave comments on this entry with requests as to what you'd like me to write.


What Runescape skills would you like to see more entries on?
Mining
Smithing
Crafting
Fishing
Cooking
Firemaking
Woodcutting
Runecrafting
Combat - Att/Str/Def
Combat - Range/Mage
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Previous Polls still open for voting:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home