Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Please review Runescape Newbie Guide to Wealth website, good or bad!

Greetings all!

I appreciate all the feedback I've been getting about this website, it sounds like what I'm trying to do is working, in trying to help people who are brand new to Runescape and have a lot to learn about it. Sure, you can learn this stuff on your own and some of it becomes "common sense" afterwards, but initially, especially for those new to online role playing games, nothing makes sense.

I've had some more advanced posts for the Runescape Member audience and I intend to do so, although I may eventually split this blog into two blogs - one for Members and one for Non-Members. Since one of my characters recently joined the RS Killers clan I might also fire up a PK blog. Who knows.

Anyway, I'll get on to the main point of this entry!

At the very bottom of the blog are five small graphics that bring you to five different Runescape "top 100" sites, where my site is listed. As you can see, this site is doing well in the rankings, but if you click into the stats portion of any of the sites, you can also see that there are very few reviews about the site itself.

I was hoping some of you wouldn't mind writing a quick review ON THOSE SITES about this site to give me and others who may look at the top 100 lists some feedback about whether this site is good or not, and how it could improve. There have been a lot of "this site sucks" entries, so hey if you like the site, help even out the reviews.

Here are the direct links to the pages you can write the reviews for this site:

I'm not asking you to put a review on each one of the lists, but if you would like to leave a review or three, it would be very appreciated!

1 Comments:

At 11/06/2005 10:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where to begin.......

Hello my name is gothlordboon i am a member... enough said if any one needs help in game pm me. if anyone reading this is in need of a clan search. whit Robe Rangers under clan recrutement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home