Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Silly Runescape Fun

I've got a new site up on the Runescape topic that's just for fun. It's a free online personality test/quiz site. Right now it's only got one quiz but I've got another one written up that just needs the HTML work done, and I'll be adding a new quiz every week for a few months.

I took my own quiz and got the following results, I hope you'll give it a try and if you have a blog or an online journal, copy and paste the HTML you're given below the quiz results and share your personality information with your readers!


Quick-witted, sarcastic, and intelligent,
you enjoy exposing others' weaknesses
and watching them suffer!
What Kind of Runescape Weapon Are You?

Quiz by
RunescapeQuizzes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home