Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back playing RuneScape

Hey folks! I'm back! It's been around a year since I played RuneScape very often as I got into World of Warcraft pretty heavily, but life changes, and hey, I'm back on RuneScape, checkin' out all the new changes.

Since I haven't been playing for almost a year, I had allowed my Member account to move to non-member status, so I've been logging in as one of my low level 'noob' accounts to play around and get used to everything again. Just this morning, however, I cancelled my $15USD/month subscription to World of Warcraft and turned up the $5USD/month membership on my combat 85 toon, Valdesta.

Sorry folks, I'm not available to chat when on the game, but I'm starting to get back into reading the comments on this blog when submitted, so if you have topics you'd like me to write an entry on, or specific questions you would like answers to, please feel free to leave a comment.

Note, scam and spam comments won't make it into the public part of the blog, as I moderate them. Unfortunately, about 99% of the comments on this blog are drug spams or attempted password scams, so if you DO leave an on-topic comment, please give me a bit to get to it :)

Valdesta
Combat 85 RuneScape Member
Stats over level 70 include:
Ranged, Strength, Hitpoints, Fletching, Fishing, Mining, Smithing

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 12:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad there are more ppl like us, trying to help younger, less advanced players gain axcess and knowledge on this game. Keep up the good work. Hopefully, other skilled players will come to aknowledge that helping is better than recieving!

 
At 12/20/2006 11:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am a lvl 68 mining and im wondering what a good price to sell coal is. Ive sold 1k coal for anywhere between 150-250k and im wondering what a good amount to stick with is.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home