Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Price check on Runescape Items

Ever wonder how much an Addy Scimi can be bought or sold for on the open player market?

Ever wonder if what you're being asked to pay for an item is way too much, and you're being ripped off?

Check out the updated pricing list on the Miniclip forums. This is where I go to figure out my sale prices when I create a mess of arrows and axes and scimitars and go world-hopping to sell my wares and build up my cash balance:

http://forums.miniclip.com/showthread.php?t=95138

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2007 06:24:00 AM , Blogger Admin said...

A really good price guide is Zybez's. It's pretty accurate and you can report it if it's not. :)

Escablade
RuneUnderground

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home