Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fighting in the beginning levels, Pt 2, Barbarian Village

After my bit of time fighting the Dark Wizards near Draynor Bank, I had progressed a few attack and defense levels, and am now at Combat 16.

I figured I'd wander around Draynor some more and see if there was anything worth attacking, but there really wasn't, so I continued north from Draynor, running past the spooky forest with the Giant Spider, until I found the Barbarian Village.

From looking on http://www.runehq.com in the Beastiary, I know that the Barbarians there are level 7, which is the same level as the Dark Wizards.

The Barbarians drop a few coins along with their bones (this is a great place to train prayer as others tend to leave their bones laying on the ground for you to pick up and bury and get the points from!), and occasionally drop bronze axes and bronze arrows. Make sure to keep two or three bronze axes in your bank account initially, in case you lose your original axe. It's always good to have an extra axe kicking around in case your current one is lost or destroyed in some way.

As you can see, there are some mining spots (tin and coal) available in the Barbarian Village, but no bank in the town. You'll have to head north into Edgeville or follow the road going east over the bridge and into Varrock to find a bank.

Aside from the meagre loot mentioned above, I also picked up a few staves. Not sure what they're worth but any bit of money helps at this point, right??! There were also pie dishes and bowls that showed up periodically, but those were from the potters doing their work in the south part of Barbarian Village. I left those alone, as I see no use for them right now.

After a while, with 30 new bronze arrows, 3 staves, and 4 bronze axes in tow, I headed east towards Varrock.

On the way, I found some more lvl 5 Goblins, just across the river from the Barbarian Village. I killed a couple for the fun of it and buried their bones beside their comrades who still stand, breathing.

After cleaning my blade of disgusting Goblin slime, I contined east into Varrock and visited the West Varrock bank to reset my inventory for another adventure out.

Yet to come!

4 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 12:50:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very discriptive. Must be an old roleplayer. Not some annoying child.

 
At 10/19/2005 03:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me log in or i will tell everybody to not play this game anymore ok;;;;

 
At 10/26/2005 11:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey all of u guy aor stuped

 
At 12/22/2005 05:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

at lest thay can spell well

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home