Runescape Jobs Available! Browse Listings.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What Runescape Christmas Hat are you?

The Christmas update came out yesterday and wow, the elves workshops were busy busy busy with people putting together marionettes and painting baubles for decoration of the Christmas tree in Varrock.

I got my four hats last night and my four scarves today, they're neat!

I found that the alternative way of getting tree decorations (for the scarves) of robbing the imps to get baubles back from them ended up with me having too much junk and doing too much running around and competing with other players ... so I went back to where I had done the marionette work and did the bauble work there instead.

If you haven't checked out the new Christmas Update for 2005, you can go to Draynor Village and talk to Diango, the guy who sells toy horsies and spinning plates. He'll give you all the info you need. Plus, as in standard Runescape style, you really can't do the "wrong" thing when assembling the marionettes, etc - it won't let you, so if you're worried about not being able to figure it out on your own, just go in there and give it a try, I'm confident you'll have no problem.

Of course, there are NO SANTA HATS in this release - that was a release from years ago and they're not going to re-release them, I don't think.

And of course again, the hats and marionette and scarves are NOT tradeable. :( But it's fun just the same.

And on that theme...


Funny and quirky, you're always popular at parties
and people enjoy your sense of humor, although
at times you alienate yourself because you
don't take serious things seriously.
What Kind of Runescape Christmas Hat (2005) Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home